SEARCH
MORE
Big Game Hunting

Bushnell Trophy Cam Problem??

8/29/11 @ 4:27 PM
INITIAL POST
Wall-Eye
User since 12/31/03
When I set it to take video it won't record it to sd card. It acts like it is because the led's will light up for the set time but theres nothing on the card. Any help would be great! Thanks!!!

Displaying 21 to 27 of 27 posts
9/4/11 @ 11:25 PM
Iron
User since 8/21/09
I have 2 of the 2010 models, I do get a lot of blank pictures, I wonder what is setting it off. I have never owned any other cams, so I have nothing to compare mine to. one thing i have noticed i can get a pic of a deer coming into the frame and then the next is just a tail...i would think a walking deer would give me at least 2 good pics of it. But then there are times i do get 3 good pics of the deer. I wish the IR flash covered a bigger area thats for sure. this is my second year using these, I love the battery life, and the size but i do get sick of pictures of grass and tree's. when I pull my cams out this coming week I might just see if mine are the ones that Bushnell offers a update for.

8/30/11 @ 7:40 AM
Iron
User since 8/21/09
I have never tried mine in video mode so i cant comment if mine works or not. But i was on Bushnells site and they do have software upgrafes for a bunch of their cams, have you looked into that? I didn't read what they were for...but worth a shot to look.

8/29/11 @ 4:53 PM
TrophySeekerAdventures
User since 10/7/09
I had the same problem! Set my cam in what i thought to be a primo spot. Came back a few weeks later to not have a video on the camera. Tested it out at home and it would not take video but it would take pictures. I was using an 8 gig I wana say lexmark card

Displaying 21 to 27 of 27 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE