MORE
Big Game Hunting

2013 Bear Harvest pics

9/4/13 @ 9:12 PM
INITIAL POST
Huntingguide
Huntingguide
User since 1/26/10
Figured I start a Bear harvest spot Heres a couple pics from Lake link member Brf45 he harvested opening night.This was his First bear.Im sure he will post a few more pics an give ya more details when he returns home.Congrats Brf45
2013 Bear Harvest pics photo by Huntingguide
Displaying 1 to 10 of 24 posts
10/13/13 @ 6:00 PM
Bartsquatch
User since 1/29/13
Got mine on 9-22-30 with John Klus from Armstrong creek. He was 300. John was a great guide and gave me extra days to make it happen. Used Bowtech 34o with Rage broadheads. Complete pass through with short tracking job. Saw bears twice this size on camera but none came in during daylight. Well at least while I was sitting there.
9/12/13 @ 10:47 PM
deadonoutdoors
deadonoutdoors
User since 9/18/09
Not trying to be a wise guy but he was right in Lincoln, marathon langlade county area. Zone c is as much as I can really say
9/12/13 @ 8:19 PM
BigRyan
User since 2/15/09
Awesome bear Deadon! What county did you get that bear in? Congrats on a trophy of a lifetime!!!!
9/12/13 @ 2:49 PM
deadonoutdoors
deadonoutdoors
User since 9/18/09
It took 5 of us and a four wheeler three of us could barely move it when trying to drag. We ended up cutting a path as wide as a four wheeler back to him and then two of us sat on the front so it wouldn't flip over backwards. Loading him into the truck so we could field dress away from the bait was TOUGH. After he was field dressed it was a little easier. Kind of funny seeing his back legs hanging off the tailgate when his nose was up against the front of the box.
9/12/13 @ 2:15 PM
Ratoney
User since 12/11/09
Awesome bruin! Seeing an animal like that makes me wish I had a tag this year even more. Curious, how many guys did you have helping you get that pig out? Looking at the pictures, seems like he isn't rubbed bad, is that the case? Should make an awesome rug or mount. Congrats! Ratoney
9/12/13 @ 2:10 PM
deadonoutdoors
deadonoutdoors
User since 9/18/09
Thanks guys it is a very special animal and I feel pretty fortunate to have gotten this incredible bear. Probably the best trophy I'll ever be fortunate enough to take. And all you guys that posted pictures deserve a HUGE congratulations whether you were a guide or a hunter. It takes alot of time and dedication to make it happen and every bear is an excellent trophy. Congrats to all the successful 2013 Bear hunters.
9/12/13 @ 1:29 PM
land man
User since 9/12/06
Awesome bear deadon!!!!!
9/12/13 @ 11:14 AM
deadonoutdoors
deadonoutdoors
User since 9/18/09
I had a complete pass through at 30yds. Arrow stuck in the ground 4". I was shooting a mathews creed 70# draw @ 29". Carbon express maxima reds with 100 grain spitfires. Bear went about 20yds.
9/12/13 @ 10:10 AM
SFC S
User since 1/24/06
How did your bow perform? Pass through? How far did he go?
9/11/13 @ 8:34 PM
deadonoutdoors
deadonoutdoors
User since 9/18/09
6'7" tip of the nose to tip of the tail 60" girth. Estimated live weight was 647lbs. I was hunting in Zone c with Running Wild Guide Service. Measurement were provided by the taxidermist who measured the bear for full body mount. Www.runningwildguide.com
2013 Bear Harvest pics photo by deadonoutdoors
Displaying 1 to 10 of 24 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE