SEARCH
MORE
Big Game Hunting

Statewide rifle in WI???

4/18/13 @ 11:59 PM
INITIAL POST
Pond Patrol
PRO MEMBER User since 2/2/07
Try goggling this topic and you come up with nothing. WON last issue had one sentence about it passing thats it and then pages on topics not nearly as important from the spring hearings. Why is no one even mentioning this topic? Please let me know any further info you have on this matter. IS IT OFFICIAL or are there other steps that need to take place and will we see this for this years gun hunt? Surprised no one is discussing this and thank you for any info.
Displaying 21 to 23 of 23 posts
4/19/13 @ 6:10 PM
ihookem
ihookem
User since 11/29/01
So much of the state is rifle now and does not seem to have any negative affect at all. As a mater of fact rifle calibers are legal statewide anyway, just got to shoot it from a pistol stock and the barrel can be 3' long and still legal. Kind of stupid really.
4/19/13 @ 6:13 AM
Steve White
User since 3/17/04
There was only a yes vote at the CC meetings. Which means very little in the big picture of it becoming allowed. There are many more steps that need to be taken. The CC meetings are basically only proposals looking for public input. Anything could happen from there. I will not speculate on it happening. Since it may happen this year, or not happen at all. One never knows which proposals will be acted on at what time. Without going into great detail over the law or regulation making process, I hope you understand a little bit more.
Displaying 21 to 23 of 23 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE