SEARCH
MORE
Bass Fishing

Largemouth bass shore fishing

8/2/15 @ 4:22 PM
INITIAL POST
Bassfishin247
User since 8/2/15
I have been trying to find quality largemouth fishing spots in south eastern WI (preferably around Washington county). I don't have a boat so I try to find shore fishing opportunities or ponds where I can launch a small inflatable raft. Can you please share some great spots? Thanks!
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
8/16/15 @ 11:22 PM
denesox
denesox
User since 2/1/06
Lannon quarry, now known as Menominee park pond. Lots of bass...well educated though...but because of the regs limiting the bass (1 fish limit), there are good numbers of all sizes.
8/10/15 @ 9:55 AM
Gresch
User since 7/6/14
Lake Hasmer and Lake Erler. Both lakes are small, have a public fishing pier, and a carry-on boat launch so you can fish from shore or from your raft. Erler is loaded with largemouth but I've never caught anything more than 15" there. Hasmer has fewer bass but better size. Tight lines!!
8/6/15 @ 12:46 PM
Ed Franko
User since 5/6/15
Try cruising the back roads looking for some good looking farm pounds. I have had good luck getting people to let me fish but hunting is another story. I would not push the boat deal until after you have made a friend. Tell him you like to catch and release. But if he would like a mess of fish offer to catch some fish for him to eat. Of course clean them and never leave any litter. My father in law lets people fish his pond and it is a good one. But he has a few rules and regs that you follow or you are not welcome back.
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE