MORE
Hot Deals & Discounts

Justin Heider Sport Fishing Videos

3/25/11 @ 4:23 PM
INITIAL POST
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
I have recently changed the name of my guide service from The Walleye Hunter to Justin Heider Sport Fishing. You can check out all our instructional fishing videos at my web site.

http://www.fishwithjustin.com/video.html

Displaying 31 to 34 of 34 posts
4/19/11 @ 3:21 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Here is a video that we shot last spring on White Bass fishing. The white bass should be running on a number of the local rivers within the next few weeks. So check this video out to pick up a couple tips and tricks for this years white bass run.

White Bass Fishing

4/8/11 @ 7:42 AM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
We got out fishing yesterday and shot a video of us fishing out on the Fox River. Check it out at... Fox River Fishing Report
3/25/11 @ 4:25 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
We got out the other day and made a video explaining some of the basics of vertical jigging for walleye on a river. Check it out at... Vertical Jigging For Walleye
Displaying 31 to 34 of 34 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE