SEARCH
MORE
ATVs

looking for a used ATV

4/29/16 @ 4:47 PM
INITIAL POST
rmba
PRO MEMBER User since 7/1/10
I am thinking about buying a used ATV , would you guys buy from a dealer or private owner. I would be a newbie
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
5/1/16 @ 4:21 PM
big mac
User since 2/19/02
Ditto makes a great point. I also searched for a left-over new ATV, when I bought mine. My opinion, stay away from machines used with a plow, no added performance parts (maybe an exception is exhaust), make sure all instruments work properly, lights work. Test drive! !! Big Mac
5/1/16 @ 12:53 PM
ditto
User since 12/6/10
Depends on price, miles and if the dealer offers any warranty. Regardless I would want to test drive a used ATV and look it over real good as some people are REALLY tough on their ATVs. I bought mine brand new from a dealer but it was a two year old model still on the floor, I was able to negotiate them down to basically the used price for that year and still got the warranty and dealer service.
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE