MORE
ATVs

ATV Implements

11/26/15 @ 9:21 AM
INITIAL POST
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10
Looking to get some info on planting food plots using an ATV. What does everybody use as far as implements? Also any tips or tricks. Thanks!
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
12/2/15 @ 9:55 PM
1cast-away
User since 2/2/09
We have a homemade disc that we use. Going to try and rig up something to attach to the receiver on the truck with a chisel blade on it for the first plow run of the year and for the tough spots. Also have a regular rototiller we use around the edges to keep the grass and berry brush from creeping in. Also are this "cultipacker" this past summer. Works great, could be a tad heavier though...should of used less foam and a little more concrete inside it.
11/28/15 @ 4:49 PM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10
The ground hog max looks like it works pretty good! Looks small at first but when you see it in action it's pretty convincing. Thanks!
11/26/15 @ 4:38 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15
I use a brinly lawn tractor disc that I modified pretty heavily. Which is also now equipped with chisel plow tips. Works well and i only have 200$ or so invested in it. . The 1st time you bust the soil is the toughest. After that tends to get easier and easier. I'd look at the groundhog Maxx atv disc. I have no experience with it. But it does look interesting. Maybe someone here will have feedback on it.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE