I am pleased to invite you on a guided fishing trip on one of our beautiful Hayward Area Lakes. Whether you would like to learn new techniques, presentations or just explore a new lake, it is sure to be an educational and relaxing day on the water with TOM LEAHY's GUIDE SERVICE.
Full Day (8 hours/flexible): $380 for 2 people (3rd Adult $50)*
Half Day (4 - 5 hours): $275 for 2 people (3rd Adult $50)*
Guided outings include: Bait, Gas, Fishing Gear, Life Vests, Rods, Tackle & 18.5' Lund Pro-Guide with 90 HP Merc.
Guided trips also include Fish Cleaning & Packaging!!
Deposit: $50.00 for Half-day, $100.00 for Full-day, non-refundable but transferable.
At Customer Expense: Lunch on full days
* No Extra Charge for Children under age 13. Above rates include live bait cost & 5.5% sales tax
Gear Provided: Portable ice shacks, the latest and greatest ice-fishing gear/tackle, sleds, two-up Skidoo snowmobile, power auger, propane heater and ice-fishing electronics.
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Rain gear
- Small cooler for beverages/snacks
- If you'd like to bring your own fishing rod and tackle box… that's no problem!
- Chippewa Flowage, Sawyer County
- Clear Lake, Sawyer County
- Fawn Lake T42NR07WS15 (Mud), Sawyer County
- Grindstone Lake, Sawyer County
- Lac Courte Oreilles, Sawyer County
- Lost Land Lake, Sawyer County
- Mud Lake T41NR07WS33, Sawyer County
- Nelson Lake (Totagatic Flow), Sawyer County
- North Lake, Sawyer County
- Round Lake (Big Round), Sawyer County
- Spider Lake, Sawyer County